Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Question

Featured Replies

Lately I've been having some issues on xbox.com when clicking on my gamer pic to go to the "My Xbox" page. I keep getting this message.

Untitled-101.png

I have not disabled or refused to accept cookies. after i get this message, I have to sign back in. I can get it to work by clicking on "My Xbox" from the forum page, but sometimes it takes a few tries. Is anyone else having this problem?

Same thing is happening to me, and apparently a lot of other people. There are a bunch of threads on the Xbox.com Forums complaining about it. I contacted Support and they said they're doing "Website Improvements". It will be back to normal within the week.

Its been like this for 2 weeks for me. <_< Only thing I can do is view my messages and get on the forums. I can't access anything else.

I've been having issues for the past couple of weeks and have found that Internet Explorer helps some. Xbox.com doesn't seem to care for Firefox anymore.

I can't even add points to my account through Firefox anymore, which sucks because I like to use my Paypal account to buy them and you have to buy from the website to use Paypal.

And it happens to occur conveniently right as they raise the price of Xbox LIVE Gold, so you can't access the page to disable your automatic renewal. Suspicious?

Or maybe it's overloaded because of people trying to do that.

I don't use FF, but from what I've read, you need to remove all cookies related to Xbox.com and it will work again. The site has been a little FUBAR lately.

  • Author

I cleared cookies. A little bit of a pain, but it seems to have worked. Thanks guys!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.