August 31, 201016 yr comment_17689 Just a reminder that its on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace today, here is the link to download it. If you played it or beat it yet, what did you think and which ending did you get? I got ending A and was quite happy with it, it got me very excited (more than I already was) for Dead Rising 2 this September. Can't wait to kill some more zombies. Report
August 31, 201016 yr comment_17691 I still need to play through the first one, but I hate the save system. Report
August 31, 201016 yr Author comment_17697 I still need to play through the first one, but I hate the save system. Save system is much better now, you save almost every 10 minutes. Report
August 31, 201016 yr comment_17706 Save system is much better now, you save almost every 10 minutes. So the new guy has to take a piss every 10 minutes? Report
August 31, 201016 yr comment_17727 So the new guy has to take a piss every 10 minutes?You get a chance to save with each cutscene/completion of a task. Which is as frequent as Elite said. Report
August 31, 201016 yr comment_17732 Yup.Sweet, maybe I can download it tonight if I can actually get some more packing done. I HATE PACKING. I just have to keep reminding myself how awesome the new place is going to be, but I get discouraged easily, especially when I'm surrounded by ridiculous clutter. Coy and I started packing up just our collection of books. THIRTEEN large boxes of books, just sitting around now, and I haven't even gotten to my games/game guides or anything yet (which is going to be ridiculous) Report
August 31, 201016 yr comment_17735 ...and I haven't even gotten to my games/game guides or anything yet (which is going to be ridiculous)Can always pack up some of those games and ship them my way. Report
August 31, 201016 yr comment_17743 Beat it, got ending A. Going to go through it again at least one more time to find the rest of the survivors and the 2 or 3 combo weapons I missed. Probably will play a few more times after that anyway. Report
September 3, 201016 yr comment_17980 This sounds fun I might try this out, especially for the price. Report
September 7, 201016 yr comment_18272 Did this paid demo worry you at all about the final game? I must admit it was fun for a bit but I am still up in the air about getting this one for many reasons. Can the fun of killing zombies in different sadistic ways be enough to carry it? Report
September 7, 201016 yr comment_18273 I put many hours into replaying Dead Rising 1, and after going back and trying to play 1 again after case zero and just finding it annoying without the improvements, I would say yeah, Dead Rising 2 will be fine. Report
September 7, 201016 yr comment_18274 I put many hours into replaying Dead Rising 1, and after going back and trying to play 1 again after case zero and just finding it annoying without the improvements, I would say yeah, Dead Rising 2 will be fine.Yah I failed to mention I have never played the first. I am defiantly interested in this game though just still on the fence a little. Report
September 12, 201016 yr comment_18736 Just beat it, and it was awesome. It definitely has me more interested in Dead Rising 2 now. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.