Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Teetotallers Die Young, Woot!

Featured Replies

Now I can make this argument against my friends who say I probably shouldn't drink as much as I do :foodndrink:

YEEEE7888888888888888SSs..=== .. damint cat on the keyboard v

this is the best news I've heard all year. Now I"m gonna have 3 beers in the morning while I wait for my coffee instead of my usual 2

Well hell. Since you're just a moderate drinker, you should live to be a hundred.

I wonder if the two or three drinks a day thing, which would be an average of 14-21 a week, counts if you drink it all in one night?

Well hell. Since you're just a moderate drinker, you should live to be a hundred.

I wonder if the two or three drinks a day thing, which would be an average of 14-21 a week, counts if you drink it all in one night?

I think it only works if you drink those 2-3 drinks within an hour of each other, the body breaks apart alcohol rather quickly. Come on Pogre this is Science for god's sake!

  • Author

He drinks all fourteen within an hour.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.