Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Open Beta: Poisonville

Featured Replies

  • Author

Don't even bother. I got banned for saying "fuck this game". Like, instantly banned by the game.

It's an m rated game, made by PLAYBOY.

Whatever. It sucked anyways. Takes 5 minutes to load. When you are finally loaded in, you're already dead. People camp the one spawn point.

FUCK THIS GAME

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That is epic PK. I don't think I've ever heard you say that you've been banned from a game before. That is amazing. Thanks for making me smile this morning. :) Maybe I should try to see how quickly I can get banned too. LoL

Do they curse in the game? Its pretty ignorant if its M rated to be banned over something like that, what idiots. You probably got banned for saying bad things about their ****** game, lol.

  • Author

I think it was a swear filter in the chat. I was banned instantaneously, right after saying it.

It's in beta, so there were no cutscenes with swearing. Just a gimped character creation screen and then you're in the game. No tutorial, no instructions. Just thrust into the game world, where people prey on you loading in.

It's seriously a POS.

  • Author

You're right, it does suck. five minutes in and it still hasn't loaded the one room environment.

But places reporting on this open beta, claim...

"downloads are so small that the game is playable even with slow Internet connections – such as ISDN – and without long waiting times ."

I have a 24-25Mbps download speed. It should not take 5-10 minutes to load a screen, each time you die. That's not gaming. It's waiting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.