August 27, 201016 yr comment_17356 <object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eusc_Fi-9QA?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hd=1&border=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eusc_Fi-9QA?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eusc_Fi-9QA?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object> Report
August 27, 201016 yr Author comment_17358 Is Bioshock 2 worth checking out?Bioshock is a great franchise, in my opinion. Of course Bishock 1 is better than the first, but that's my preference. I recommend you check out Bioshock 1 if you haven't played it. If you have, then hell yes give Bio 2 a try. Its a great game with a strong story. Report
August 27, 201016 yr comment_17360 It's totally worth checking out .. I think it's under $20 bucks if you get it used. Play the 1st one .. it's amazing!!! .. and the 2nd .. well it's sort of slow to start and kinda hard to get into but it turns out to be a rather enjoyable game. You only need to play it once though so maybe it's a rental. Report
August 28, 201016 yr comment_17365 I got the Limited Edition of Bioshock on day 1 when it came out, lol. Just wondering about the sequel cause I haven't been gaming as much recently. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.