August 27, 201016 yr comment_17310 I'm gonna be starting a website with a friend soon for reviews, news, and the like. I believe we use invision here, and was wondering if anyone had any input on any other good ones. Report
August 27, 201016 yr comment_17311 For the actual website proper, we use Wordpress, which is of course free. For the forums we use Invision Power Services IP.Board, which runs $150 for a license.Invision does offer another product called IP.Blog, that runs $50. We will be switching the main site over to that in the next couple of months. Report
August 27, 201016 yr Author comment_17319 Thanks Spawn, wordpress looks nice...... after looking around a bit webhosting hub looks like a good webhost. Once we get up and running I'll throw a link up so everyone that wants to can check it out. We're also looking at making apps for android and some games for xbla down the road. Report
August 27, 201016 yr comment_17321 Thanks Spawn, wordpress looks nice...... after looking around a bit webhosting hub looks like a good webhost. Once we get up and running I'll throw a link up so everyone that wants to can check it out. We're also looking at making apps for android and some games for xbla down the road.We use Anubian Host for hosting. The guy that runs it is a friend of mine and he has really reasonable pricing. If you want the info on that let me know. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.