Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Chrono Trigger Figures

Featured Replies

Awesome, and it looks like you get all 4 in a bundle, a triple tech, Luca fixing Robo, and Magic Cave, and Magus Tower scenes.

Here's a statuette I would love to get. The final boss from Final Fantasy 6. Incredibly awesome.

KefkaFigurine.JPG

But Chrono Trigger is amazing as well, and those do look pretty good.

  • Author

How did I know that Kevin would be the first to reply? :lol:

I'll bet you'll pre-order these bad boys as well. Let us know how the quality of them are if you do. There are a few on there that I may snag myself.

They don't come out until October and I wouldn't get them. Sure they would be awesome to have, but I'd rather get a semi-new game for that much ($40). At least the Kefka one is only $20. Ezio and the severed Master Chief head will have to be stay lonely, at least until I get a real income. lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.