Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Shadow Run

Featured Replies

  • Author

I finished the training today, and Chris and I just finished our first couple of rounds. Cross platform works so well it's ridiculous. It really is a shame there isn't more of cross platform titles out there. Anyhow, anyone else have the game that would be interested in an invite next time we play? We've just been playing against bots lately, but would be fun to get a number of people in the next time.

I think my brother still has it, so I could borrow it and play on the 360.

(achievement whore) If we play, want to try for some achievements since it'll probably be mostly us and some bots? (/achievement whore)

  • Author

I think my brother still has it, so I could borrow it and play on the 360.

(achievement whore) If we play, want to try for some achievements since it'll probably be mostly us and some bots? (/achievement whore)

I'm game as long as they can be mostly integrated into playing.

I know Skylark has it too. He ordered it for PC when I did. Shaping up to have a number of players if we can get a good time to play together.

Ya... I still need to install it too... LOL :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.