April 7, 201016 yr comment_1892 Anyone have red steel 2? I recently picked it up in as super value pack. It's way better than the first. The gun and swordplay actually work now, and the controls make sense now. Also the graphics are very borderland like, to make up for the wii's limited abilities.On the downside, the mini map is very terrible, and while searching the open world I often get lost. Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1900 It looks like a pretty cool game, plus the main character looks badass (looks like Alucard from Hellsing. Dudes in red cloaks kick a ss, ask Nexus lol)What is this super value pack that you mentioned, what did it include, and how much was it? Report
April 7, 201016 yr Author comment_1906 What is this super value pack that you mentioned, what did it include, and how much was it?At cosco they had a pack with Wii motion plus, Red Steel 1, and Red Steel 2 for only 55 bucks. It was really worth it since it was my first wii game and I got so much for so little. Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1907 At cosco they had a pack with Wii motion plus, Red Steel 1, and Red Steel 2 for only 55 bucks. It was really worth it since it was my first wii game and I got so much for so little.Cool. I got my Wii Sports Resort with the Wii Motion Plus for about $40 when it was still pretty new (i.e. should be $50) at Costco. I guess they do Wii specials every once in a while or something lol? Report
April 10, 201016 yr comment_2605 My red cloak started glowing, so I assumed Kevin mentioned my name. I've seen a few videos on Red Steel 2, and I was pretty impressed with the game. I like the way they refined the controls, and really improved the weaker aspects of the first game. If I had a wii I would totally get this game...along with No More Heroes 2! Also, Western Samurai FTW! I'd like to note that Ubisoft has really been stepping it up in terms of greatly improving on their franchises. Assassin's Creed 2, Splinter Cell, and now Red Steel 2. If this keeps up, I might have to call Ghost Recon their next big hit. It almost makes up for the crappy Petz games...almost. Report
April 11, 201016 yr comment_2701 My red cloak started glowing, so I assumed Kevin mentioned my name. I've seen a few videos on Red Steel 2, and I was pretty impressed with the game. I like the way they refined the controls, and really improved the weaker aspects of the first game. If I had a wii I would totally get this game...along with No More Heroes 2! Also, Western Samurai FTW! I'd like to note that Ubisoft has really been stepping it up in terms of greatly improving on their franchises. Assassin's Creed 2, Splinter Cell, and now Red Steel 2. If this keeps up, I might have to call Ghost Recon their next big hit. It almost makes up for the crappy Petz games...almost.And the No More Heroes series was actually published by Ubisoft as well. Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_2925 I just got this game, and so far I'm pretty impressed. The downside for me is that I'm left-handed, and there's not really a lefty option, but I imagine that for most of you this wouldn't be an issue. Besides I'm getting the hang of playing with my right hand the more I play it. I would definitely suggest picking it up if you have a Wii, it's a fun game to play to pass time when you're bored lol. Or just to have some fun with. Report
April 23, 201016 yr comment_5165 I just beat this game...the final boss was a lot easier than I thought it would be (I was playing on easy, but even for easy there were other bosses that were harder). Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.