August 18, 201016 yr comment_16650 So, I read the Game Informer cover story just now, and I have to say I am stoked! This is looking to be even better than the last one. Not going into detail here, just wanted to start a thread and express my excitement .<BR><BR>Well, I guess I can put this here at least.<BR><BR>Game Informer Reveal, Should release more through the month.<BR><BR><iframe class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="853" height="505" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f7PRkNSwFOE?hl=en_US" frameborder="0"></iframe> Report
August 18, 201016 yr comment_16661 I thought PK knew about this? Thats the only reason I didn't post . Report
August 18, 201016 yr Author comment_16662 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7PRkNSwFOEVideo resized at top.Just for you GG. Report
August 19, 201016 yr comment_16663 Just for you GG.THANK YOU DAT. The large screens don't fit, like i scroll all the way over and it's not centered and it seems like most of the top of the large vids are cut off I hate watching them enlarged, quality is still never as good if they are smaller in hd. Report
August 19, 201016 yr comment_16672 STOP MAKING THE VIDEOS SO BIG! LOLI AGREE. THERE'S A FULLSCREEN BUTTON FOR THAT! LOL Report
August 19, 201016 yr comment_16673 I AGREE. THERE'S A FULLSCREEN BUTTON FOR THAT! LOLI JUST WANTED TO POST IN CAPS Report
August 19, 201016 yr comment_16679 I AGREE. THERE'S A FULLSCREEN BUTTON FOR THAT! LOLGet a newer PC with better resolution. Until then, click the youtube link for the smaller version of the video. =] Report
August 19, 201016 yr Author comment_16680 I guess I can start posting both small and large versions. However, if you are scrolling that means you are running a resolution less than 1280x720. Which would most likely be 1024x768. Which then in turn means, either a really old LCD monitor (CRTs usually supported above 1024x768)or laptop computer. Or you don't have your resolution setup right. I'll just start using 800x600 when posting. This thread now has 4 embeds of arkham. So, I'm going to remove them and repost the main one. So, refer to top. Report
August 19, 201016 yr comment_16697 I USED to not have a problem with viewing the bigger ones either. That was until my 52" main TV blew up. Had to take the 32" LCD I was using as a PC monitor to use as my main tv and now I have a crap 21" LCD for my PC monitor that only supports up to 1024x768. Report
August 19, 201016 yr Author comment_16720 I USED to not have a problem with viewing the bigger ones either. That was until my 52" main TV blew up. Had to take the 32" LCD I was using as a PC monitor to use as my main tv and now I have a crap 21" LCD for my PC monitor that only supports up to 1024x768. 21" LCD that's only 1024x768? That think must be old. lol. That's a legitimate excuse though Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.