Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Transformers: War for Cybertron

Featured Replies

Looks Awesome!

When I was a kid transformers was my favorite of all time. The original cartoon was awesome and I went out and collected them on dvd haha. I even have the original Soundwave toy from back in the day. I have been waiting my whole life for a good transformers game lol. Hope we finally get one!

Here is a video I watched on this.

Transformers Vid

  • Author

I'm pretty impressed. Not what I was expecting to see.

I know I was blown away. I was not even interested until I broke down and watched the vids.

I saw the trailers and ViDoc a while back on the marketplace. I think it's a good art style that they've chosen with it. The fact that it uses the Unreal 3 engine definitely means that the game will look good, and the gameplay looks solid as well. I'm curious to see how this one turns out, as the co-op aspect is something I didn't hear about but has me intrigued.

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

I have resurrected this thread! The demo was awesome. It is a multiplayer demo where you can play deathmatch or conquest on only one map but I had a great time. It felt really balanced. Much of the game was locked down but transforming was a blast and when used in combination with your classes abilities made for great fun in the arena.

Some of the competitive mulitplayer features remind me of stuff from MW2 like killstreaks, first blood, class and character customization, etc.

What I am also interested in is the 3 player drop in/drop out online co-op as well at two different campaigns, one each for Autobots and Decepticons. They have a good lineup of G1 characters that I remember as a kid.

This finally looks like a decent game for Transformers that could do them some justice and make me forget about those horrible Michael Bay films. We shall see!

Got demo.. played it. Multi-player is pretty frenetic. Like the aspect about leveling up and tweaking the build to suit playstyles. I also like the option to have different classes.

I can't wait to see how the single player is.

This game is a LOVE LETTER to T.F. fans everywhere. They -really- researched their stuff and held true to the spirit of the childhood memories we all had. It'll be interesting to see how they pull off the 'what happened before Optimus was Prime' etc...etc..

Also... HOORAY FOR PETER CULLEN!!!!

  • Author

Got demo.. played it. Multi-player is pretty frenetic. Like the aspect about leveling up and tweaking the build to suit playstyles. I also like the option to have different classes.

I can't wait to see how the single player is.

This game is a LOVE LETTER to T.F. fans everywhere. They -really- researched their stuff and held true to the spirit of the childhood memories we all had. It'll be interesting to see how they pull off the 'what happened before Optimus was Prime' etc...etc..

Also... HOORAY FOR PETER CULLEN!!!!

Well said and I totally agree! Can't wait for this one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.