Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Just Bought A New Gaming Headset For Pc

Featured Replies

So Stealthy has been bugging me about getting a Mic for my PC. LoL I haven't had one, and I've been using a really crappy pair of earbuds from an old MP3 player on my PC in the evenings when Coy was sleeping.

Hit up Best Buy today and ended up getting a set of these.

http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/products/computer/gaming-headsets/gamecom-377

On sale, unopened for $19.99!

What d'ya think? Good buy? I think I like them so far. Pretty comfortable and sound actually decent even though they're only a stereo set and not "surround".

  • Author

Yah, I'm not sure if they were mispriced or something but they looked like a decent deal for sure and I've heard Plantronics makes decent headsets, although I haven't read any reviews for their gaming ones. I'm using them now for Starcraft 2 and I'm pleased. I like that they have a hidden folding microphone.

I wanted to get a nice set of Logitech ones, but those were like $70. The USB ones were like $99. The wireless ones were $150! LoL

i wonder what the qualifications to meet military specs on gaming headsets is?

nice chris, now we can play sc2 and neither of us will have to type anything. will make matches much more enjoyable =D also im a little jealous cause those beat the hell out of mine

  • Author

nice chris, now we can play sc2 and neither of us will have to type anything. will make matches much more enjoyable =D also im a little jealous cause those beat the hell out of mine

Sounds good. I just beat the campaign today. :)

I like my turtlebeach...... but bestbuy has one called an axe.... works on 360,ps3, and pc in 7.1 surround.... think i'll get that next.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.