August 13, 201016 yr comment_16264 Happy birthday to both of you!!!! And Sky! You're legal bro! Go buy yourself a beer or twelve today! <div style='background-color:#e9e9e9; width: 425px;'><object id='A64060' quality='high' data='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=bnqzdxx5b5ZU8Z3w&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=ecards' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' height='319' width='425'><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></param><param name='movie' value='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=bnqzdxx5b5ZU8Z3w&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=ecards'></param><param name='scaleMode' value='showAll'></param><param name='quality' value='high'></param><param name='allowNetworking' value='all'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='FlashVars' value='external_make_id=bnqzdxx5b5ZU8Z3w&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=ecards'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param></object><div style='text-align:center; width:435px; margin-top:6px;'>Personalize funny videos and birthday <a href='http://sendables.jibjab.com/ecards'>eCards</a> at JibJab!</div></div> Report
August 13, 201016 yr comment_16267 Thanks guys... I'm just happy I got today off, I had to work on my last birthday. I'll enjoy it this time. lol Report
August 13, 201016 yr Author comment_16271 <div style='background-color:#e9e9e9; width: 425px;'><object id='A64060' quality='high' data='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=LZsj7VV5DlpRF9N5&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=ecards' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' height='319' width='425'><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></param><param name='movie' value='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=LZsj7VV5DlpRF9N5&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=ecards'></param><param name='scaleMode' value='showAll'></param><param name='quality' value='high'></param><param name='allowNetworking' value='all'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='FlashVars' value='external_make_id=LZsj7VV5DlpRF9N5&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=ecards'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param></object><div style='text-align:center; width:435px; margin-top:6px;'>Personalize funny videos and birthday <a href='http://sendables.jibjab.com/ecards'>eCards</a> at JibJab!</div></div> Report
August 13, 201016 yr comment_16323 Happy birthday, minus the big titted hag. I could do without. Report
August 14, 201016 yr comment_16365 Spent the day at a friends, ate at Buffalo Wild Wings, came home, played games online with buddies. It was a good day. Report
August 14, 201016 yr comment_16368 Happy Birthday guys!Skylark I know it's your 21st, so try not to end up like this, dawg! Report
August 14, 201016 yr comment_16377 woops missed this thread yesterday. hope you two had a happy birthday Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.