Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Cod: Black Ops May Have Premium Service?

Featured Replies

I laugh at this cause I bet only 10% of people that buy the game will get that and continue to get it.

Outrageous. EVEN if they made it into a service where you paid for an Activision account that let's you play all of their games online with the "premium service" it would still be BS because EA seems to be planning the same thing. So you'll end up having to pay for the right to play multiplayer games from each major publisher by the time they roll out all of their service plans. I already pay to play, it's called Xbox LIVE. If anything, I think they had the right idea in Battlefield Bad Company 2, where you get VIP status from new copies of the game, or a one time purchase of $15. I don't play MMO's because I hate any kind of subscription based games, having to pay over and over for the same thing, so I'm probably going to stop playing multiplayer EA and Activision games (not that I do much anyways). If they weren't buying all of my favorite companies like Bioware, I wouldn't even get EA games anymore.

For every person that says it's outrageous, there's at least 10 people who won't care and buy it anyhow. Seems like the publishers know how to run a business.

For every person that says it's outrageous, there's at least 10 people who won't care and buy it anyhow. Seems like the publishers know how to run a business.

Sadly, that is probably true...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.