Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I REMEMBERED THE EMAIL THIS WAS ASSOCIATED WITH

Featured Replies

  • Author
Just now, spawn622 said:

Yes!!

Luckily, I've had the same email since 2004. Oh god....I see now that I am extremely old.

Ive had this once since idfk how long but it mostly just gets spam these days

  • Author
5 minutes ago, PeeKnuckle said:

"On 3/20/2016 at 1:32 PM, Dateranoth said:

No kidding. I'm scared. Make a challenge and she draws me an amputated head and cut balls. 

Nevermind! You don't have to prove anything! You are the best penis artist ever!"

LMFAO IM DEAD

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.