Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Clayface - Final Trailer

Featured Replies

I don't know man...seems like DC really doesn't know what the hell they're doing anymore. Superman was just ok. Supergirl was kind of trash (Except Lobo). This just looks...odd:

Yeah... Little too much liberty with that one. Though I did enjoy Supergirl. I dunno why, but I'll admit that I did. Lobo was the best part though.

As for Superman, I really wish they would have did a spin off from Superman Return after it's alluded that he has a son. I also did like James Gunn's Superman release. I think a lot of it is I just keep wanting a good one so bad, I'll accept what I get.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.