Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Upgrades Coming

Featured Replies

No one will see this until after the upgrade is done, but I’m going to try to push to v5. I’m migrating over to Gamercide.com and will setup .org as a redirect once I’m done. 
 

This will probably take me forever, and it’ll probably still be unused, but I don’t care. If nothing else, it’ll stand as a historical archive, with a bit of a new face. 

  • Author

Ok. So, I've been working on a few other things. I'm sure you've seen the discord chat. That's working pretty well now. I also fixed the twitch live stream and just finished adding a feature.

First, I updated and modernized the multi stream page. Gamercide.org - Twitch.tv Multiple Streams

Fixed some security issues, cleaned up the code, and made it prettier.

Then I decided it would be cool to be able to get there from our live page. So, if you go to https://gamercide.com/twitch/

At the bottom you will see the online and offline users we have in the list. If you click the box, up to 4. You will see the Multi Stream bottom come active. Click it and boom, all the channels you selected ready to watch together.

  • Author

Ok. I need to go to sleep now. I think I fixed the Articles listings now. So, @spawn622 if you do want to write a review or something, you can give it a shot. Just go to that page and you should have permission to create a new article. It 'should' post to the Articles section and create a forum post where it can have replies. Anyways, at least you can browse through them now without it looking terrible.

Articles - Gamercide

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.