Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Monday Night Combat

Featured Replies

Anyone else going to get this game?

I seriously can't wait. Looks insanely cool. If you haven't seen it yet, here is some gameplay:

It looks solid...but I think im gonna pass since I already played a lot of TF2 and XBLA titles aren't known to have long lasting online communities.

Best multiplayer shooter I've played in a long time. It requires a lot of teamwork though. And I'm really sick of having me (Gunner) and 4 assassins on my team who have no idea what they're doing, so they build the cheap turrets to protect our money ball. It's like TF2 with 9 spies and an engineer. That being said, when you do have a team that knows what they're doing, this is the best shooter on the market right now IMO. Well worth the $15.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.