Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

At The Beach Today...

Featured Replies

Yesterday, the lifeguards had the red flags flying (which means no swimming because it's not safe conditions), but today they didn't. So my little brother and I went over to the beach this morning at like 10ish and were out in the water boogie boarding and swimming. The current was pretty strong today though. And I saw a spot down past where we were swimming that looked like a riptide. So I pointed it out to my little brother and we were just cautious to stay up current from it.

Well, it's the summer, so there are a ton of tourists on the beach, and there was this one maybe, 7 or 8 year old little boy. He was on a tube for most of the time we were there but I'm not sure why he came back in without it. The current kept pullin him away and his older brother (maybe 14) went to try to help him, but they were both kinda struggling. So I swam over and told the boy to hold on to my boogie board, allowing his brother to swim out of the current, and swam to the side to get out of the pull. I got him to his daddy who took him up to the shore.

It was at the same spot that I had pointed out to my little brother earlier. The adrenaline rush was killer but it was scary too. My friend's dad died trying to help her and her boyfriend out of one of them like 6 years ago.

did you guys read about those six kids who coulldn't swim drowning in the lake because their parents who couldn't swim saw no danger in playing there?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.