Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Forum

Featured Replies

Is it just me or is the forum acting up for everyone? I couldn't log on a few times..it said fatal error. Now all of the text is dark blue and instead of what the title for a thread, it has been replaced by numbers.

Well it looks like Spawn is adding some new features. They seem pretty good so far. I notice that quoted posts are now white in the default Gamercide color scheme (looks nice), and there is a new bar at the bottom of each thread to share the topic via Twitter, Digg, Stumbleupon, etc.

So you might have had errors because you tried to load a page during the updates.

That would be correct. I was upgrading to the latest version of IP.Board (3.1.2). Sorry to do it in the middle of the day everybody. Everything should be back to normal now. :D

That would be correct. I was upgrading to the latest version of IP.Board (3.1.2). Sorry to do it in the middle of the day everybody. Everything should be back to normal now. :D

I noticed the reply boxes seem to be a different color now too. Is this going to stay? Also, do the share links at the bottom work?

Yeah, the HTML from Wordpress doesn't translate well over to IP.Board sometimes. I'm in the process of getting the accompanying software IP.Blog. It's $50 and I'm working through a few things to get it. Stay tuned because the auto-posts and quite a few other things will get MUCH better when I can do it. :D

Yeah, the HTML from Wordpress doesn't translate well over to IP.Board sometimes. I'm in the process of getting the accompanying software IP.Blog. It's $50 and I'm working through a few things to get it. Stay tuned because the auto-posts and quite a few other things will get MUCH better when I can do it. :D

Ah, can't wait to see that! Should get things combined nicely.

I noticed the reply boxes seem to be a different color now too. Is this going to stay? Also, do the share links at the bottom work?

The upgrade wiped out some of the small tweaks I had in place. I'll work on those this evening, hopefully.

As for the "share" links, they should work fine. If there are any more or if we think there are too many, let me know and I'll get them changed/removed/etc.

I'm digging the changes dude. Except now when I log on with my phone , I'm seeing what looks like a smaller, watered down phone-friendly version of the boards. I much prefer just the regular old Gamercide pc version. It's not a huge deal. The main thing I'm missing is the "active topics" link on my phone.

I'm digging the changes dude. Except now when I log on with my phone , I'm seeing what looks like a smaller, watered down phone-friendly version of the boards. I much prefer just the regular old Gamercide pc version. It's not a huge deal. The main thing I'm missing is the "active topics" link on my phone.

If you scroll all the way to the bottom you should see a drop down skin chooser. Choose "Gamercide" and hit "Go". It SHOULD give you the full version. If not, shoot me an IM and I'll test with you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.