Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Awesome PSP RPG on sale right now!

Featured Replies

If you have a PSP, and enjoy RPG games, I HIGHLY recommend downloading Lunar: Silver Star Harmony. It's half off right now on the Playstation Network for the next few days. Retails for $29.99 and you can pick it up for only $14.99!

Well worth it! Was a great RPG when it came out a long time ago on SegaCD, and now it has updated graphics and additional content. Great game and pretty funny. :)

Here's a comparison screen of the original to the update:

960180_012810_790screen008.jpg

960180_012810_790screen034.jpg

I saw it this morning. There's a lot of great sales this week on the PSN. I may consider this .. but honestly I'm in a no spending money phase right now. So far .. utter failure .. so maybe tomorrow I'll get it.

I've been spending money like a fiend lately. Mostly going out for birthdays and other dinner/drinking in the city. There's tons of things I want to buy that aren't that expensive but I think I'm putting the cap on the personal purchases (like this game) for a while. I'm sticking to food and beer only. Everything else I'll be renting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.