Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hello All

Featured Replies

  • Author

*hugs the stuffing out of PK*

Big raspberry at LGWyant

Chris - does Coy know you got out again :)

Really missed you guys happy.gif

Hey Trixie! I knew you were back, but I kept forgetting to look for your thread. Good to see you again! :wub:

Hey Trixie! I knew you were back, but I kept forgetting to look for your thread. Good to see you again! :wub:

Thanks Pogre.... I did the exact same thing.

Great to see you again Trixie!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.