Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Starcraft 2 just blew my mind...

Featured Replies

So yeah, I'm a noob. I'm still learning build orders and whatnot.

I usually play as the Protoss online, but I've been wanting to try out the Terrans. So I load up SinglePlayer and proceed to make a 1v1 match against a Medium AI.

I'm playing along, doing my thing, learning and s.hit. I build a bunch of Marines and Marauders and send them out scouting.

I find his base.

I attack.

I blow up three or four of his structures.

And then my mind is blown.

I see on the screen, in the chat panel.... and it says:

Player 2: [ALL] gg

Player 2 wants to surrender

I hadn't even killed the AI yet. I blew up a couple structures and the AI, in the CHAT channel, said "gg", which is short hand for "Good Game"

I've played a LOT of frickin' RTS games, and I've NEVER seen an AI surrender and tell me "good game" and admit defeat. LoL

My mind is officially blown

once the computer has no way of fighting back it will surrender (just like most people online) you probably blew up the command center and the comp had no way of building a new one. on a side note though, you can tell em to eff off and continue blowing them to high hell :P

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.