Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Castlevania vs. Metroid

Featured Replies

So after I finally completely beat Castlevania SOTN I'm curious as to what everybody thinks. Which franchise does it better....Castlevania or Metroid?

I enjoyed the first Metroid way better than the first Castlevania. SOTN was a huge leap for the franchise in gameplay though. Then they went to a 3D format and bombed, while Metroid went on to reinvent itself as a FPS. It's very much comparing apples and oranges here. Exactly what iterations are we comparing.

As one of the few games on the NES that I actually completed, Metroid always holds a special place in my heart. Haven't played any of the new FPS iterations though. I also haven't played a Castlevania game since SOTN for the Game Boy Advanced though, so...

Metroid, super metroid one of my favs of all time. However, castlevania is awesome (although, the newest one, harmony of despair, is fun, leaves a little to be desired IMO)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.