Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

HYYYYYDRRRROOOO THUNDER!!!!

Featured Replies

  • Author

Expert Ring Master challenges are making me rage. Once I unlock the skins that I have to do some of those for im never playing them again.

I've been playing the demo like crazy, I'm probably going to buy it, because I got to the point where I had 3 achievements and an avatar award unlocked.

  • Author

Is this the same game they use to have in the arcades?

It's kinda of a sequel, 1 or 2 of the tracks are from the old game and most of the boats are, but a good bit of the tracks are new. Gameplay is pretty much the same(which is a good thing).

I bought it yesterday. It's pretty awesome. But it would be a good Idea to learn all the shortcuts before playing online, or you won't be winning very often. I came in 2nd place 10 times yesterday because I didn't know the shortcuts on some of the maps.

  • Author

Another good think to do online, is pretty much always play with the Rad Hazard, since you can't set the game to restrict it to only certain classes so Novice/Pro/Expert boats are always available.

Anybody try out the rubber ducky online mode yet? Pretty fun, and crazy.

One good thing about the online is that is gives you a selective amount of boost depending on how far you are behind the leader. Kind of sucks if you are the leader though.

  • Author

Yeah, there are still some Red boost on some of the secret shortcuts though. I also heard that if you boost right as you pick a boost in multi you get 2X (think this only works for the leader, since you get very little from them).

I AM planning on getting it. Last night i played the demo for 1 hour.... I cant wait until this weekend. we should have a gaming night.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.