July 28, 201016 yr comment_14928 <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="450" width="600" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=GG\'s Hole Get\'s Expanded&channel=gamercide&archive_id=267454420" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.justin.tv/gamercide#r=SDlroNA~&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Gamercide.org on Justin.tv</a> Report
July 28, 201016 yr comment_14930 GG. He blackmailed me. I had to do it. He was going to delete my whole level, if I didn't help him. Report
July 28, 201016 yr comment_14958 How did you do the thing that suspended you in the air? I need to figure this game out and join you guys sometime. Report
July 28, 201016 yr comment_14963 What? Why? lol You know us too well.@Sky Hit T to bring up typing and then type /fly When you want to stop, type it again. Report
July 28, 201016 yr comment_14967 Because I didn't feel like watching you lay tnt for 7 minutes, and it pissed me off so I wanted to make sure you set it back to normal. Report
July 28, 201016 yr Author comment_14971 lol. I told you we should have left it exploded for awhile! Report
July 29, 201016 yr comment_15019 I found another trail in your hole, GG. I left you a surprise. =]^Sigging what I said, makes your peen shrink^ Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.