Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Console article posted

Featured Replies

That was a good read, nice work, Siren. It looks like it needs to be cut off after the first paragraph and have a "read more" link for the entry on the main page, though. Not a big deal, it's just a bit long on the main page.

I like it. I agreed with all the opinions you had on each console. I like how you included what each was rated on Amazon too... never thought of that.

Anyways, great article, was a good read.

  • Author

That was a good read, nice work, Siren. It looks like it needs to be cut off after the first paragraph and have a "read more" link for the entry on the main page, though. Not a big deal, it's just a bit long on the main page.

Yeah, I forgot to do that, but I fixed it. I'm running on about 4 hours of sleep and I've been up since 6 am with Logan. My mind is just about done for the day, lol.

Glad you guys liked it :)

Nice. My typo has been preserved for posterity. :P

Good job Siren. I thought it was just going to be an article on themed consoles as a whole. I like how you talked about all of the different ones and gave your opinion on each one's merits individually. Very nice.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.