July 27, 201016 yr comment_14898 Still no anouncement but Ken Rolston (who worked on Morrowind and Oblivion) has teamed up with comic book legend Todd McFarlane (Spawn) to bring us a new Elder scrolls'esque RPG- reckoning.http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/110/1107985p1.html-Exciting stuff Report
July 28, 201016 yr comment_14906 I could stab you in the eye right now! I thought this was something about a new game!!!! Report
July 28, 201016 yr comment_14907 I could stab you in the eye right now! I thought this was something about a new game!!!!I'm with Siren. Lynch? Report
July 28, 201016 yr comment_14917 If they are good at one thing... It's making us wait for their next ES installment. ********. Report
July 28, 201016 yr comment_14919 If they are good at one thing... It's making us wait for their next ES installment. ********.No kidding... I'm debating on starting the old ones again too... Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.