April 2, 201016 yr comment_64 Hi I'm super new here! Please be kind to me as I'm really sensitive and need a lot of hand holding and assurance.... Report
April 2, 201016 yr Author comment_92 Hey there TC I'm just returning the favour Why am I craving Hash Browns now? Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_282 tc, eventually ill really make my way back to playing the xbox more than wow. and when i do we need to get soem games going again Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_542 Hi I'm super new here! Please be kind to me as I'm really sensitive and need a lot of hand holding and assurance....I feel the same way. Just wanted to let everyone know that. Report
April 4, 201016 yr Author comment_841 tc, eventually ill really make my way back to playing the xbox more than wow. and when i do we need to get soem games going againYep...Except remember my 360 is down for the count atm....**** video card took a crap on me. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.