Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Change monitor pc boots on

Featured Replies

Now to make this clear... this is not deciding what monitor windows starts on, but what monitor shows bios settings and all the other text that shows up before the operating system starts.

The problem is I have a TV hooked up via VGA and a monitor hooked up via DVI. The computer always starts on the TV then switches over to the monitor. Is there any way that I can get the computer to start up on the monitor instead of the tv. My fear is nothing can be changed since the computer is just outputting to what display it detects first instead of my preference. I'm just afraid since the driver doesn't probably load until the OS starts.

So is there anything I can do to change that or will I just have to deal with it?

I'm looking at you dat or rincon. lol

Thanks in advance.

Now to make this clear... this is not deciding what monitor windows starts on, but what monitor shows bios settings and all the other text that shows up before the operating system starts.

The problem is I have a TV hooked up via VGA and a monitor hooked up via DVI. The computer always starts on the TV then switches over to the monitor. Is there any way that I can get the computer to start up on the monitor instead of the tv. My fear is nothing can be changed since the computer is just outputting to what display it detects first instead of my preference. I'm just afraid since the driver doesn't probably load until the OS starts.

So is there anything I can do to change that or will I just have to deal with it?

I'm looking at you dat or rincon. lol

Thanks in advance.

As far as I know you won't be able to change it unless you swap the inputs. Not exactly the best option though. Why do you need the monitor to boot up first anyhow? As long as you can see the bios settings on one screen or the other then there really shouldn't be a problem.

  • Author

As far as I know you won't be able to change it unless you swap the inputs. Not exactly the best option though. Why do you need the monitor to boot up first anyhow? As long as you can see the bios settings on one screen or the other then there really shouldn't be a problem.

More just personal preference. Not a huge deal. I figured it wasn't possible but I thought I would check.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.