Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gamercide looks so pretty on my TV

Featured Replies

I left my laptop with ITS today so they could reformat it and keep Windows 7 on there before I move away next week. Figured I might as well use the browser on my PS3 to kill the time. So yay for browsers on PS3's and never really using them.

Boo for not being able to change my font color though :(

I left my laptop with ITS today so they could reformat it and keep Windows 7 on there before I move away next week. Figured I might as well use the browser on my PS3 to kill the time. So yay for browsers on PS3's and never really using them.

Boo for not being able to change my font color though :(

lol. I don't understand why the PS3 browser is so nerfed. It could easily be way better than it is. Glad you have something though!

I hardly use the browser on the PS3 .. I'm trying (and failing) to not be on the internet so much.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.