Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Halo Reach themed "slim" console coming

Featured Replies

I'm glad I didn't get to pick up the new slim yet, since I was expecting something like this to show up. Now THAT, is a bundle worth getting. Two silver controllers and the game is a great deal, even if it's only 10 to 20 bucks cheaper. I guess I found the xbox slim I wanted.

I'm glad I didn't get to pick up the new slim yet, since I was expecting something like this to show up. Now THAT, is a bundle worth getting. Two silver controllers and the game is a great deal, even if it's only 10 to 20 bucks cheaper. I guess I found the xbox slim I wanted.

Well I already have the game preorder and have no need for a new console until this one breaks...

Probably the most tempting thing they have released in my eyes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.