Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Comic-Con

Featured Replies

Does anything good ever usually come out of this? I don't really follow it but will there be any game announcements or anything?

Only real thing I'm looking forward to from it is the SGU 2nd Season Trailer

Does anything good ever usually come out of this? I don't really follow it but will there be any game announcements or anything?

Only real thing I'm looking forward to from it is the SGU 2nd Season Trailer

Seems to be some neat reveals. You can follow it here:

http://www.wired.com/underwire/

well if you like comic books that YES .. a crap load of awesomeness comes out of this .. if you don't like comic books then you suck and I hope you die .. well no .. I hope you live but with a canker sore.

San Diego Comic Con has become an empty shell of what it once was. It used to be only about comics .. it was the best comic convention in North America and the place to be to sell your wares, find work, buy rare comics and collectibles, and the best part .. meet and talk to your favorite artists. But as soon as Hollywood got involved it ruined everything. I think it's no longer about comics but more of a Media Convention.

I know a few people that are there also. I've always wanted to go but I just can't justify the cost. I do get into New York Comic Con for free and I can live with that .. man I love Comic Con. The really good one to go to is Dragon Con .. why? .. because Hollywood doesn't care what happens at Dragon Con.

  • Author

Anywhere I can watch the conferences online?! I'm guessing by now the SGU one has been on and I reeeaaalllyyyy want to see it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.