Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Still Around ?

Featured Replies

One thing I can't do is forget about gamercide. I'm still here just dealing with ups and downs in life. How is everyone , hopefully well. Not too many games been catching my eye as I have been out for a while. Looking forward to jumping back on the wagon with Forza 7 . Let me know what you guys have been up to. I dwell for the conversation .

I've been busy with life and Berkeley, but I'm just poking my head in as well.  Sorry I've been away for a while again.  I briefly dropped in in August but never really came back until now. :/

  • Author
On 12/28/2017 at 11:45 PM, Kevnvek said:

I've been busy with life and Berkeley, but I'm just poking my head in as well.  Sorry I've been away for a while again.  I briefly dropped in in August but never really came back until now. :/

Kevin :D Whats going on. Hopefully, everything is going well my friend. 

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Lol, hello! I have been away forever. 

The sites looking spiffy, works like a charm. Definitely has come along way since AntiTroll Committee.

I’m looking to see if anyone moved back to Xbox. I know a lot of the community switched to PC so I fell out of touch with a lot of people over the years. Still only play on Xbox so if any of the members want to add me back on there let me know. Gamer tag is still: ARMISTICErj.

Never even used discord. I made a account. Any way to see all the connected friends without typing friends in one by one on there? My account ID on there is ARMISTICErj #7543.

Lol, hello! I have been away forever. 

The sites looking spiffy, works like a charm. Definitely has come along way since AntiTroll Committee.

I’m looking to see if anyone moved back to Xbox. I know a lot of the community switched to PC so I fell out of touch with a lot of people over the years. Still only play on Xbox so if any of the members want to add me back on there let me know. Gamer tag is still: ARMISTICErj.

Never even used discord. I made a account. Any way to see all the connected friends without typing friends in one by one on there? My account ID on there is ARMISTICErj #7543.




Still here. I’m not sure on Discord. I think you can connect Steam and some other things to it to add friends.

Not really sure why I keep it up to date, but I do. We actually have Gamercide.com now too. Haha. One day I’ll move it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.