January 12, 20179 yr comment_90690 Happy Birthday, man. Hope it's a good reminder that your parents had sex....Dirty dirty sex. Probably the nastiest kind of sex you can imagine. And because of them, you have this day. Enjoy. Report
January 12, 20179 yr comment_90692 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAT! Love your face, mother fucker! Also, CHIMAY *drooooooooooool* Report
January 12, 20179 yr comment_90693 The doctor's literally told my mother I was a virus, gave her antibiotics and sent her home. So I feel you on the accident front. Report
January 12, 20179 yr comment_90694 lol. The real question is, did she return to the same doctor? Thanks everyone! Turned out to be a decent day. Though I drank a wee too much for a work night. Report
January 12, 20179 yr comment_90695 Love that you called it "beer". Bitch, that's CHIMAY! hahaha Report
January 17, 20179 yr Author comment_90718 I'm not a huge beer person. I haven't found a one i like Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.