January 8, 20179 yr comment_90680 Neither have I but I see a lot of shit involving it and I am so confused all the time Report
January 14, 20179 yr comment_90701 I'm in for a movie night. I've never seen it either. Lets watch it! Report
January 16, 20179 yr comment_90707 SET IT UP. WE CAN STREAM IT OR OSMETHING IDK YOU GUYS ARE THE SMARTY PANTSY Report
January 17, 20179 yr comment_90714 Friday/Saturday nights are really my only options for staying up late Report
January 17, 20179 yr comment_90719 My vote is for not watching Bee Movie. It's awful. John Wick, American Ultra, or Kingsman would all be better choices. Just throwing ideas at the wall. Report
January 17, 20179 yr comment_90721 I haven't seen American Ultra yet, but I'm good with whatever. Friday/Saturday night works for me. Report
January 20, 20179 yr comment_90724 whatever I'm watching beemovie., it won a lot of awards in my heart Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.