Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Rogue One

Featured Replies

I went to see this today, and I have to say I loved it!  Much better than the last Star Wars film continuing the story.  There was a few scenes too close to Uncanny Valley territory due to bringing back some original faces, but overall it was a fantastic movie.  Bit slow to start, but turned out to be a very great movie in the Star Wars universe.

Enjoyed it as well, good story and I liked some of the tie ins they had to a new hope, I think it would have been better to have the view from Vaders perspective as he boards Princess Leia ship for the final scene but it was still well done

  • 2 weeks later...

I quite enjoyed it, for the most part.  There were a few issues I had, but it's better than the prequels and better than Jedi in some spots.

The full CGI characters were somewhat off putting, but tolerable.  The lack of character development and relying on the novels to flesh out the main characters better was my main flaw.  While I loved seeing the angry Vader...why did he send the Stormtroopers in to the Tantive IV first instead of just going in full Sith at the onset of A New Hope?  Again, awesome, but odd.

Videos like that annoy me, because the things they point out can be explained pretty easily through common sense or were already explained in other forms of Star Wars media (Books, cartoons, etc).  Hell, they even point out some of their problems being explained.  It's done for the views, I know, but annoying none the less.

And pointing to Darth Maul as a cool character that went away is completely false.  He returns in The Clone Wars and Rebels. BAH! Call my opinion biased, me being a huge fan.

Man, I could and would talk for days about why I love Star Wars, but I would never go on and on if someone didn't want to listen.  There is no such thing as a perfect film, so everything has flaws. Anyone that says otherwise is delusional.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.