November 3, 20169 yr Author comment_90489 I never did like goat milk, but that's about all my mom drinks. They do make fine weed eaters. Report
November 12, 20169 yr Author comment_90546 Three weekends later and I'm finally done. Only thing left is to stain the bridge, but that will come next spring/summer once the wood has had time to dry up some. Report
November 13, 20169 yr Author comment_90550 Thanks man. I'm not a great carpenter, but it does feel good to get it done. I think my wife was surprised. She didn't realize how much different it would look. I thought I had a before picture. Guess not. Report
November 13, 20169 yr comment_90551 Hell yeah your wife liked it. Now rub her back with those calloused hands and drive her crazy tonight. lol Report
November 13, 20169 yr Author comment_90553 lol. We got up early to take the dog to the vet. So she's 'napping' Report
December 4, 20169 yr Author comment_90604 Well, I have successfully completed the install of my whole house filter and softener/conditioner. Only one more project remains and it's the season for relaxing. No leaks either! Report
December 4, 20169 yr Author comment_90606 Fortunately you can't see the first one I did in the wall. Looks like shit, haha. However, no leaks first time, so I'm a happy man. Been a long time since I did any copper sweating. Report
December 4, 20169 yr Author comment_90607 Here's the initial step. You can see that top joint looks a bit rough. Report
December 4, 20169 yr comment_90608 No one's even gonna notice that, and like you said ... it's a tight seal. GG on my end. lol Report
December 4, 20169 yr Author comment_90609 Thanks. Will be even less noticeable when the drywall is covering it. Haha. I love getting things done. Been a productive couple of months. Just a couple more things and it's relax through winter time. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.