July 20, 201016 yr comment_14205 ... now is your time to check it out! BOTH games can be picked up used from Gamestop right now for less than $10 TOTAL during the sale they're having!Both games got pretty good ratings, with the first pulling in a 8/10 and the second receiving a 8.5/10. They're horror games, and best experienced at nightime with the lights dimmed and the sound cranked up. I recommended these to AudaciousKevin (who picked them up), but I'd also like to recommend them to the rest of you.Great games, great story, and VERY brutal. These games have some of THE BEST hand to hand combat in any 360 game I've played (even better than Riddick). If you end up playing these (or if you already have), feel free to post your thoughts here! Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14206 Combine that with promo code 360USED for a 20% discount (for used games) and it's a steal. Also, you can get Prey for about $3 like that. Hint hint. Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14222 Chris is so right. The series is awesome. They send chills down your spine, and when in the dark, they have you truly terrified. Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14231 I loved both Condemned games to death. The first one was probably one of the most atmospheric games I've played in a long time. The second one was a lot scarier, but the ending kind of left me with a "wut?" feeling. At that price, I might have to revisit those games. GameStop is putting up some mighty fine deals recently. Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14232 Condemned is an amazing series on the 360. Very scary and great atmosphere. I own them both, and they are one of the few games on the 360 that will still make me jump. Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14234 I've only played the second one and I didn't like it. Everyone tells me the first was better, so maybe I'll pick it up the next time I see it. Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14237 I borrowed the second one from my friend and got halfway through it before he wanted it back, how long is this deal and is it only online with the promo code? I was going to pick up prey in a few days so if the deal is still on ill pick them up too. Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14240 Combine that with promo code 360USED for a 20% discount (for used games) and it's a steal. Also, you can get Prey for about $3 like that. Hint hint.I'll try the demo for it. Never played it. Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14250 I'll try the demo for it. Never played it.Might I direct you to this thread, good sir?:http://www.gamercide.org/forum/index.php?/topic/1045-i-heard-you-liked-prey/ Report
July 21, 201016 yr comment_14324 i friggin love this series i highly recommend this. both games are great but the original condemned holds a place near to my heart cause it was the first game i bought for the system and there were some crazy moments in it. Report
July 21, 201016 yr Author comment_14361 I can't say it enough. Less than 10 bucks for TWO awesome games? You can't go wrong. Report
July 22, 201016 yr comment_14397 Yea, a lot didn't like the 2nd as much, and if only I wouldn't have watched the first from start to finish at like 3 am on some hd gaming channel back home. Yea, they had a show where they would just play through a game, I ended up watching the whole thing. Been a while though, I dunno. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.