September 20, 201610 yr comment_90301 If you knew me from my early days on Gamercide I was always into Forza. Well , Forza Horizon 3 is dropping next week and i need ins. Lol , recently i been looking around for a ps4 but it just does not feel the same as before. I had fun on psn from 2010 until after the end of the MW2 era. I got hacked along with many others. Said goodbye to a clan i was apart of since Socom on the ps2 . Currently, i am shopping for a xbox one s and forza. If you have any reviews on the new slim let me know . Would also love to see some of you guys from the forum out on the race track. Could do with the company. Left a video below for entertainment purposes. Report
September 20, 201610 yr Author comment_90302 The car being used is a Subaru WRX Sti. Unsure of the year. Report
October 1, 201610 yr comment_90359 It's crazy how real these racing sims are now. I don't have an Xbox One, but I did use to love racing sims. Are there any good steering wheel pedals out for Xbox one? This kind of stuff would also be great for VR. Report
October 10, 201610 yr comment_90402 I snagged this one for my son and we have both been having a blast with it. And Dat, you don't need an Xbox One for it. It's part of Microsoft's Xbox Play Anywhere initiative. So, if you snag it on digitally on PC, you automatically get it digitally for Xbox One (if you decide to get one) and visa versa. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.