Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

A formal Post is in order :)

Featured Replies

Hey everyone, New to Gamercide and the forums here.

A little info about me. I live in Macon and I work the normal 9-5 with Spawn, I do like to play games when time allows but I stay pretty busy. Besides the normal job I run a web hosting company and also a small sign/decal and T-shirt business out of my home. We have two 360's in the house and a Nintendo Wii.

Hmm Not much else I can think of right now to say but the site is looking great and here's to continued growth and success with it!. :D

I recognize your gamertag so we might have been in a game with Spawn sometime. Anyways, welcome to the forums!!!

welcome! im sure at some point in time ill play a few games with you

  • Author

I like your name.

IN fact, I spent probably 5 minutes saying it outloud in a sing song voice.

Where the hell is Macon? Manacon>

MANACONDA RUN!

Thanks :D, Macon is pretty much right in the middle of Georgia in the woods somewhere and built over a swamp. lol

You're a friend of Spawn's? I guess I can overlook that. :P

welcomespin.gif to Gamercide dude!

  • Author

Yeah sadly I have to sit next to him at work for 8 hours. :P

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.