Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition

Featured Replies

Well, it's finally out. The Game of the Year edition with all the free DLC plus the two large expansions. I think a few sound tracks too. 

If you haven't played this yet, now is the time. $49.99 for a great game with 100s of hours. 

 

https://www.gog.com/the_witcher_3_goty_edition

 

 

 

Y'know, I bought this on PS4 with the season pass and enjoyed my limited time I spent with it.  Guess I need to dive back in to it and actually get something off the backlog.

  • Author

Oh yes! Certainly worth sticking with. The expansions were great as well. 

 

As as much as I hate to accept, they did this right. The best game in the series and probably my top 2 or 3 RPG (1st or 3rd person) of all time. I want more so bad, but it would be hard to top it in this IP. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.