August 29, 201610 yr comment_90218 Sad to see him go really funny actor, young Frankenstein and Blazing Saddles are all time favorites. Report
August 29, 201610 yr comment_90219 I imagine he and Pryor are sitting around making each other laugh. We'll miss you, Gene. Report
August 29, 201610 yr comment_90220 Man, 2016 just sucks. Tons of great talents being taken this year. Just a shame. " If the physical thing you're doing is funny, you don't have to act funny while doing it...Just be real and it will be funnier" -Gene Wilder Report
August 30, 201610 yr comment_90221 Damn. He was the star of some my favorite movies growing up. RIP. Report
August 30, 201610 yr comment_90224 My woman texted me about this yesterday while I was on the golf course for my league. I was super sad about it. RIP Gene. I loved you in the Producers, and you'll always be Willy Wonka to me. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.