August 25, 201610 yr comment_90188 Major Nelson dropped the announcement video for September's Games with Gold. Let's run through them: Xbox One Earthlock: Festival of Magic (9/1 - 9/15) Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China (9/16 - 9/30) Xbox 360 Forza Horizons (9/1 - 9/15) Mirror's Edge (9/16 - 9/30) Pretty decent selection I suppose. I really don't like the staggering of the releases they do though. Just give them all to us at once. Anyway, source below if you wanna take a look and learn more. Bigger question for me is, does anyone here still play on consoles and want me to post more stuff like this? https://majornelson.com/2016/08/24/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-september-2016/?linkId=28003715 Report
August 26, 201610 yr comment_90204 I still play on my PlayStation 4, but mostly exclusives. I still haven't bought the new Xbox, but I've been wanting to. Are the games for gold good for the lifetime of gold like PlayStation ? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.