Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Suicide Squad

Featured Replies

Man, it was pretty bad. Harley, Deadshot, and Diablo were done well, but overall it was a mess. Story was all over the place. Worthless characters. Underutilized characters. Was just not good. Also, when Enchantress was doing her thing, what was up with her hip swaying back and forth? So odd.

Honestly dude, unless you just relish the thought of a 2 hour waste or are just a huge DC movie fan, it may not even be worth it on blu. I am a huge Superman fan and the films thus far have sucked pretty hard. Here's hoping Wonder Woman or Bat-ffleck can save Snyder's shit-show.

I actually enjoyed the last couple of Superman movies, but I'm a pretty big Superman fan. Bit biased. I tried like hell to like Batman v Superman, but I really couldn't get into it. 

 

I will probably just rent Suicide Squad on google or one of the streaming services. They usually have good deals from time to time. Every now and then I have some time to kill. Usually when I don't want to go to bed. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.