Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Pushing Daisies

Featured Replies

I'm half way done with season 1. That's funny. The last couple of shows you posted about like this, I had just started watching, too.

I started watching this show a couple days ago too. My friend watched it was in was on TV and he recommended it then but I didn't by attention to it, or didn't have cable at the time.

I watch Netflix on my Wii since it runs quieter than the 360 or PS3 .. plus I don't care if the Wii breaks

Less wear and tear on the fans .. I know it's not a big deal streaming a video but I can live without the Wii .. not with out my 360 or PS3

  • 3 weeks later...

I just recently finished watching both seasons. You could tell it was getting rushed toward the end, but I really love this show. I'm not normally one to enjoy a show when they bust out a song (they only did it a couple of times), but Kristen Chenoweth (who plays Olive Snook) is not only gorgeous but can also sing. I might catch some flak for this, but I really like her version of Eternal Flame.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.