July 22, 201610 yr comment_89935 Thanks for the heads up PK! Only on episode 2 and I'm loving it. Report
July 22, 201610 yr comment_89936 Preacher is so bad ass. Cassidy is great, too. lol Outcast and BrainDead are good TV shows as well. Spoiler In case no one is able to watch Preacher on TV -- http://www.couchtuner.ag/watch-preacher-online/ Report
July 22, 201610 yr Author comment_89940 I'll have to look at those too. Preacher isn't gonna be long enough. I can tell. I already want more. Report
July 22, 201610 yr comment_89941 The Strain starts season 3 next month. That could hold you over for awhile, too. I liked it. Report
July 27, 201610 yr comment_89973 I'm thinking about buying the Preacher, Strain and Outcast GN's. Love the shows, so I'm sure I'll love the books even more. Report
August 1, 201610 yr Author comment_90001 The graphic novels are probably better. I haven't read one of those in forever. I'd bet at least 10 years, and I think it was The Watchmen. Report
August 24, 201610 yr comment_90152 Preacher is one of my favorite series and it translated so great to TV. The series didn't follow the comics that much, but set the stage for some AMAZING things to come. It also had the most series changing finale of any television show I've ever seen. Report
August 24, 201610 yr comment_90153 So many comic fans hate on the TV show since it doesn't exactly follow canon. Even though it's supposedly a pre-sequel type thing. I just think it's fun and has a fantastic cast. I'll most definitely continue watching. Report
August 24, 201610 yr comment_90157 Yeah, I've seen the complaints. Completely unwarranted. The first season shows things only alluded to in the comics. It's great. Love it. Report
August 25, 201610 yr Author comment_90180 lol. I absolutely loved the season finale. That's how you end a season that, no matter the quality of future seasons, can always stand alone. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.