July 13, 201610 yr comment_89828 This lady is batshit crazy in some of her tweets, but this just made me do a double take hahaha. Report
July 14, 201610 yr Author comment_89838 11 hours ago, PeeKnuckle said: She's racist, too. She totally is. Quite sad really how some people act. I just laughed at the picture. Took the time to even give it a clit lol. Report
July 15, 201610 yr comment_89843 Depends. I think that racist **** forced all the meat to one side and now it looks like it has more meat than the other sub. Her and her square ass Oscar Meyer ham cuts. Spend a dollar more and get it cut fresh from the deli counter. lol Report
July 15, 201610 yr comment_89845 yeah it doesn't look like good ham. I like my ham to be smoked and flavorful. This looks like bolonga Report
July 15, 201610 yr comment_89847 43 minutes ago, Avahra said: Lets be honest gentlemen. Which sandwich would you eat I've cut out eating carbs. So neither Report
July 15, 201610 yr comment_89848 Pretend you could make a lettuce wrap with that meat. Now which would you eat, Irish? lol Report
July 15, 201610 yr comment_89849 I gotta be honest. Exactly how I would eat the sandwich would be the left one. I would eat all the meat off until it looked like the right one then I'd eat the rest. Report
July 15, 201610 yr comment_89853 Pretty sure the rear part of the sandwich you cannot see, has no meat. lol Report
July 15, 201610 yr comment_89862 I must agree, the left looks tastier. A sandwich is better when it's full of meat. Lots of mayonnaise in it, too. That's not even innuendo, I literally just like my sandwiches that way XD. As for biology, well I took a Human Sexual Behavior class and uh, the amount of folds has nothing to do with chastity. This lady seems like she's practically preaching female genital mutilation, which is horrible. So much ignorance lol. Also, albacore tuna. lol Report
July 15, 201610 yr comment_89865 Hahaha. The caption on this before I opened the thread ended with "lots of mayonnaise" I got a good laugh. You are right though, ignorance for sure if it's not what Ava said and just a joke. Report
July 15, 201610 yr Author comment_89866 12 hours ago, Avahra said: Lets be honest gentlemen. Which sandwich would you eat I don't discriminate. I would eat both of them without question. hahaha And Kevin, I laughed pretty hard at your comment. Full of meat and lots of mayonnaise. That's soooooooo full of innuendo! Plus the whole rear of the sandwich and brown mustard business. This thread is awesome lol. Report
July 22, 201610 yr comment_89937 On July 14, 2016 at 9:05 PM, PeeKnuckle said: Pretend you could make a lettuce wrap with that meat. Now which would you eat, Irish? lol If the wrap is low carb then the left. I love a good salad Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.