April 30, 201610 yr comment_89351 Doesn't look like they changed a thing graphically, but I'm excited! Looks like it should be another fun installment. http://www.techspot.com/news/64634-deus-ex-mankind-divded-new-six-minute-trailer.html Report
May 1, 201610 yr comment_89355 Looks like they have another book tie in like they did with the last release. I really enjoyed the last book, so I see myself getting Deus Ex: Black Light as well. Releases in August. http://www.amazon.com/Deus-Ex-Black-James-Swallow-ebook/dp/B01AEPRPNU Report
May 1, 201610 yr Author comment_89356 Never read the books. I'll have to check them out sometime. Report
May 1, 201610 yr comment_89357 This was the one that preceded the last game, and it was really good. http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Deus_Ex:_Icarus_Effect The game tried to convey the divide between augs and normal humans, but not nearly as well as the book did. I imagine it's only going to be amplified in the next book and game. Report
May 1, 201610 yr Author comment_89359 Awesome. I just added the last one to my kindle and the new one is on pre-order. I'll have to start reading the old one tonight. Report
May 30, 201610 yr Author comment_89523 Been reading the new book, but I haven't finished it. Just came across this new live action trailer. Pretty cool stuff. Report
May 30, 201610 yr comment_89524 I hope their new game really shows the divide of augmented vs non augmented. This video did a good job of it, and the previous book as well. Report
May 30, 201610 yr Author comment_89525 I think they will. Looks to me like the same engine is being used. So, all their effort should be in level design and story. I'm excited to play it. Maybe I'll replay the last one first. That's ambitious though. With all the other games I want to play. Report
May 30, 201610 yr comment_89528 The Mechanical Apartheid trailer gave me goosebumps. The story in the game looks like it will be fantastic, I'm really looking forward to it. Report
August 1, 201610 yr Author comment_90004 This releases soon. I hope I can get time to play this. Report
August 3, 201610 yr comment_90029 I don't even know. Haven't been following it, so not sure which is better to get, Report
August 3, 201610 yr Author comment_90031 Deluxe is just game plus season pass really. Don't know if Is actually go back and play DLC or not. Report
August 23, 201610 yr Author comment_90143 This is out today. I ended up prepurchasing the standard edition. Reviews are mixed, but it sounds like if you liked the last one you'll like this one. Really looking forward to playing, but the prequal book released today too. Not sure if I should read it first or not. Report
August 24, 201610 yr comment_90154 Y'know, I never finished the other game. Guess I should do that before I talk about getting this one. Ahh hell, who am I kidding l? I'll buy this and it'll sit on my shelf like a TON of other stuff. The sickness is real. Report
August 25, 201610 yr Author comment_90181 I feel you, but I've slowly been cutting out some addictions. I still buy the occasional game that I don't play, but most I will at least give a shot. I started this up last night. I didn't do much except watch the optional 12 minute recap, and play around on the first level. Feels a lot like the first, but that's not a bad thing. I need to tweak out some settings and controls, but I hope to put in some quality time this weekend. Report
August 25, 201610 yr comment_90184 Wonder if I could get away with just watching the recap of the first game. Now, if only I could tear myself away from No Man's Sky. Report
August 26, 201610 yr Author comment_90193 For sure. The recap covers all the main points from the first game. I've been trying to get into No Mans Sky, but I'm having trouble really enjoying it. It's cool to see the sites, but I can't get past a feeling of emptiness. Report
August 27, 201610 yr comment_90212 I just ended up getting this as well. Looking forward to checking it out, as I know at the very least the story is great. I still have to finish Persona 4 Golden first though. Report
August 27, 201610 yr Author comment_90215 I think it's going to be really good, if I ever get to it. Well, at least entertaining as I fail at stealth. I should make a goal to not reload unless I die. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.