Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

DeathSpank

Featured Replies

Downloaded the demo.

After playing through it for 20 minutes I up and bought the full game.

Karen said it best: "It's like Diablo meets The Tick."

Plus it has 2 player local co-op. We'll be playing to together soon.

So. Much. Fun.

It seems alright. Price is a little high, especially when I got Deadliest Warrior for 800 points, but I'd probably get it if it appears in a Deal of the Week or something in a few months. Seems pretty funny, with decent gameplay.

My chances of getting this just drop drastically now that I've ordered 10 new games, but I still stand by the notion that I will get it in a Deal of the Week. I watched a bit of your stream, and it does indeed look super funny, I love when a game has good humor.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.